DiL Switch high temperature heat detector HEAD ONLY- LPCB APPROVED
The Context Plus Intelligent Addressable High Temperature Heat Detector model 55000-401IMC monitors temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a count output proportional to the external air temperature. This heat detector is classified as an CS device and will report an alarm at 90°C
- Operate over the range –20°C to +120°C
- High temperature CS heat detector which can be installed in a typical ambient temperature of 55°C.
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting.
- Alarm address for fast location of alarm.
- The address of this detector is set using the DIL switch located on the underside of the detector. This addressing of the detector by using a DIL switch provides simple, user friendly and accurate identification of detector location. This addressing simplifies and speeds up installation and commissioning and eliminates addressing errors during maintenance and service.
- XP95 Communication Protocol.
- Easy installation.
- Elegant design.
- Operates using digital communication.
- Has a high immunity from corruption.