DiL Switch optical smoke detector HEAD ONLY- LPCB APPROVED
The Context Plus Intelligent Addressable Optical Smoke detector 55000-665IMC uses an internal pulsing infrared LED and a photo-diode at an obtuse angle. In clear air conditions the photo-diode in the detector receives no light from the LED and produces a corresponding analogue signal. The signal increases when smoke enters the chamber and light is scattered onto the photo-diode. The optical smoke detector has an indicator LED which emits red light when the detector is in alarm.
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
- Operates over the temperature range -20°C to +60°C.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting.
- Alarm address for fast location of alarm.
- The address of this detector is set using the DIL switch located on the underside of the detector. This addressing of the detector by using a DIL switch provides simple, user friendly and accurate identification of detector location. This addressing simplifies and speeds up installation and commissioning and eliminates addressing errors during maintenance and service.
- XP95 Communication Protocol.
- Easy installation.
- Elegant design.
- Operates using digital communication.
- Has a high immunity from corruption.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires.