DiL Switch temperature heat detector HEAD ONLY- LPCB APPROVED
The Context Plus Intelligent Addressable Heat Detector model 55000-465IMC monitors temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a count output proportional to the external air temperature. This heat detector is classified as an A2S device and will report an alarm at 55°C.
• Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
• Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting.
• Alarm address for fast location of alarm.
• The address of this detector is set using the DIL switch located on the underside of the detector. This addressing of the detector by using a DIL switch provides simple, user friendly and accurate identification of detector location. This addressing simplifies and speeds up installation and commissioning and eliminates addressing errors during maintenance and service.
• XP95 Communication Protocol.
• Easy installation.
• Elegant design.
• Operates using digital communication.
• Has a high immunity from corruption.
• Operate over the range -20°C to +70°C.
• Ideal in environments that are dirty or smoky under normal conditions.
• Well-suited to warehouses, loading bays and car parks.