100 mtrs Reel ‘XPS SPECIAL’ fire resistant cable 2 core, 1.0mm square solid core, Red, LPCB approved
- Made of 2 solid copper conductor cores 1mm² each with 0.8mm drain wire, the cable construction is shown in the photo below
- All Context Plus fire resistant cables are approved & certified by LPCB to meet current British and European fire test standards plus the additional life safety requirements provided by Low Smoke & Zero Halogen emission levels.
- Twisted during manufacture to provide the highest level of data protection, ideal for long cable runs and analogue addressable fire systems
- Easy to Install and Superb Working Flexibility
- Up to 12 Twists per metre for Data Protection
- Red and White Outer Sheaths Available
- Supplied in 100m length on a solid plastic Reel. Available also in 500m length.
- Conductors made of ETP1 High grade copper
100m and 500m Reels are available.
All the Context Plus XPS Special fire-resistant cables are certified and approved to the following British and European Standards:
|BS 6387 C||To comply with this standard the cable must retain continuity for 180 minutes under fire condition at 950 degrees C|
|BS 6387 W||To comply with this standard the cable must retain continuity for 30 minutes under fire condition at 650 degrees C with water spray applied during the final 15 minutes|
|BS 6387 Z||To comply with this standard the cable must retain continuity for 15 minutes under fire condition at 950 degrees C with a mechanical shock applied every 30 seconds during the full 15 minutes test|
|BS EN 50200 PH30||To comply with this standard a cable must retain continuity for 30 minutes under fire condition at 830 degrees C with a mechanical shock applied every 5 minutes during the full 30 minutes test|
|BS EN 60332||To comply with this Flame Retardancy Standard a cable must self-extinguish leaving the upper cable sheath unaffected when a flame of 1kw of caloric power is applied for 30 seconds to it. This then demonstrates that the cable does not propagate fire.|
|BS EN 60754-1:2014||To comply with this Zero Halogen standard a cable must have an Emission of less than 0.5% of corrosive & acid gas when under fire condition|
|EN 61034-2:2005:+A1:2013||To comply with this Low Smoke standard a cable must be Meeting at least 60% for residual light transmission when under fire condition|