Ei411H RadioLINK Remote Control Switch
The Ei411H is a RadioLINK battery powered remote control switch designed to be used with Fire Alarm systems.
- 10 year Lithium battery
- Wireless Interconnect
- 3 functions:
- Fire alarm and RF red LED indicators
- Unique house coding feature
- Memory feature
Compliant with Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
The Ei411H is a wall mounted RadioLINK remote control switch for use with Fire Alarm Systems only. It is powered by a 10 year lithium battery.
The Ei411H is designed with 3 switches that perform the following functions:
- Test : Allows the user to test all the interconnected Alarms at once from a convenient point rather than having to press the test button on each Alarm.
- Locate : If the Alarms are sounding, pressing the Locate Switch silences all but the originating Alarm, thus allowing easy identification of the source of the alarm and of correct course of action.
- Silence : (to be used after locating the originating Alarm) Allows the user to silence the originating Alarm for 10 minutes in case of false alarm.
The Ei411H communicates wirelessly with compatible Ei Electronics Alarms and accessories. When the Ei411H receives an alarm signal, the “FIRE” indicator will flash. Any RF communication are indicated by the red LED at the right of the FIRE indicator. Up to 12 RF devices can be interconnected.
The house coding feature confines the RF communication to designated RF devices only, thereby avoiding the inadvertent activation of neighbouring Alarm RF systems.
If the RF indicator flashes once every 40s it indicates that it has reached its end of life and needs to be replaced.