Extinguishant hold off/abort button, single gang
- A surface or flush mounting hold or abort button designed to connect to an EP203/CON automatic extinguisher panel to provide a means of delaying or cancelling the extinguishant release sequence.
- Comprises a 35mm black back box, yellow lid and green push button.
- Supplied with two branding label options (‘Extinguishant Hold Off’ and ‘Extinguishant Abort’).
- Actual operation depends on wiring configuration (if hold and abort functions are required, at least two EP215 buttons will be needed).
- IP24 rated (indoor use only).
Quiescent current: 0mA (none).
Alarm current: Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.
Controls: Green button.
Product dimensions (mm): 87 H x 87 W x 58 D mm. Surface or flush mounting.
Construction & finish: Polycarbonate. Green push button, yellow call point housing, black back box.
IP Rating: IP24.
Operating conditions/temperature: -0ºC to +65ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.