High temperature heat detector HEAD ONLY (Xpert card Style- )- LPCB APPROVED
The Context Plus Intelligent Addressable High Temperature Heat Detector model 55000-401IMC monitors temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a count output proportional to the external air temperature. This heat detector is classified as an CS device and will report an alarm at 90°C.
- Operate over the range –20°C to +120°C
- High temperature CS heat detector which can be installed in a typical ambient temperature of 55°C.
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting.
- Alarm address for fast location of alarm.
- Patented XPERT Card addressing that provides simple, user friendly and accurate identification of detector location. This addressing card simplifies and speeds up installation and commissioning and eliminates addressing errors during maintenance and service.
- XP95 Communication Protocol.
- Easy installation.
- Elegant design.
- Operates using digital communication.
- Has a high immunity from corruption.