Optical smoke detector HEAD ONLY (Xpert card Style- )- LPCB APPROVED
The Context Plus Intelligent Addressable Optical Smoke detector 55000-600IMC uses an internal pulsing infrared LED and a photo-diode at an obtuse angle. In clear air conditions the photo-diode in the detector receives no light from the LED and produces a corresponding analogue signal. The signal increases when smoke enters the chamber and light is scattered onto the photo-diode. The optical smoke detector has an indicator LED which emits red light when the detector is in alarm.
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
- Operates over the temperature range -20°C to +60°C.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting.
- Alarm address for fast location of alarm.
- Patented XPERT Card addressing that provides simple, user friendly and accurate identification of detector location. This addressing card simplifies and speeds up installation and commissioning and eliminates addressing errors during maintenance and service.
- XP95 Communication Protocol.
- Easy installation.
- Elegant design.
- Operates using digital communication.
- Has a high immunity from corruption.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires.