Context Plus’s XFP two loop 32 zone addressable fire alarm panel offers high performance at a very competitive price.
LPCB certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4, it is supplied in durable metal enclosure, offers combined keypad or keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3 and is compatible with Context Plus addressable detectors and devices.
Ideal for use in small stand-alone applications or in larger applications due to its ability to sit on network of up to 8 XFP master panels, it is one of Europe's best-selling addressable fire panels.
Packed full of engineering features - some of which are not available on more expensive alternatives.
• Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
• Compatibility with Context Plus addressable detectors and devices.
• Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
• Two programmable inputs.
• A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
• A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions.
• A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
• An investigation delay period function.
• Phased evacuation facility.
• An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state.
• Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop.
• An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode power supply.
• Adjustable contamination levels.
• Earth fault monitoring.
• Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3.
• 999 event monitoring.
• An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program.
• Optional flush-mounting bezel and glazed stainless steel enclosure also available.
• Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel.