3 zone Fire Extinguishant control panel (to BS/EN12094-1) c/w 3A EN54-4 PSU & 128 x64 pixel graphical LCD display. LPCB Approved
LPCB certified to EN 12094-1 (the European standard for Fixed Firefighting Systems – Components for Gas Extinguishing Systems) and EN54-2/4, the EP203 three zone automatic extinguisher panel epitomises quality, durability and reliability.
Specifically designed for use in areas housing expensive, dangerous or irreplaceable items of equipment, it features an intuitive 128 x 64 pixel display that gives clear and concise feedback to the user, installer and commissioning engineer. It has six monitored inputs (including hold & abort), a time stamped log, adjustable flood times and volt-free changeover relays for fire, local fire, 1st stage active, 2nd stage active, extractor fan and fault.
All of the panel’s electronics – apart from its powerful 3A EN54-4 switch mode PSU – are mounted on a detachable metal bridge plate for ease of installation. A wide range of ancillaries are also available including remote status units, hold-off & abort buttons, line terminators and relay boards.
• Certified to EN54-2/4 and EN12094-1 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
• Functions as a standard 3 zone fire panel with additional circuitry for controlling the release of fire-suppressing gas.
• 128 x 64 pixel display.
• Any combination of activated zones can be programmed to automatically start the panel’s extinguishant release sequence.
• Manual release button and two keyswitches.
• 3 conventional sounder circuits (two x 1st stage, one x 2nd stage).
• Powerful 3A EN54-4 switch mode PSU.
• Wide range of monitored inputs and auxiliary outputs.
• Abort and hold inputs.
• Time-stamped event log.
• RS485 connections for up to 8 flush or surface remote status units with their own LCDs, manual release and mode switches. Single gang economy status units also available.
• Wide range of engineering functions.
• Optional relay expansion boards and single gang abort & hold buttons
• Ideal for use in computer rooms, telecommunication centres, archive storage areas, museums, etc.
• System line terminator included.