4 Line Master EVC control unit c/w line cards, handset and display. Wall-mounting, needs 2 x 12V 7.0A/H batteries
The ECU-4 is a 4 line Master controller designed for use in the fire telephone systems and the disabled refuge systems of Context Plus. The ECU-4 Master controller allows an operator to communicate with up to four fire telephone or disabled refuge outstations. It offers dual communication over 4 lines. It is a simple, effective two-way communication over 4 lines. It can be networked with other 16 line, 8 line and 4 line Master controllers to create a fire telephone system or a disabled refuge system with up to 224 dual communication lines.
• Ideal for disabled refuge and fire telephone applications.
• Allows operators to communicate with up to four disabled refuge or fire telephone outstations.
• Recently upgraded to include a semi-recessed, less obtrusive handset.
• Improved networking capability allow systems of up to 224 lines to be created with optional/additional desk unit control.
• Backlit LCD and unique ‘auto-learn’ facility allows fast system set up.
• Can be semi-flush mounted using an EVC385 bezel.
• Operation can be maintained for 24 hours (standby) and 3 hours (in use) using 2 x 12V 7 Ahr batteries.
• Easily interfaced to NC951 accessible toilet alarms, PDA range hearing loop systems, strobes, CCTV activation relays, etc.
Total output current limited to: 1.5A @ 230Vac
Quiescent current: 100mA (controller with fault buzzer sounding) plus 1mA per Type A outstation
and 3.2mA per Type B outstation.
Max battery size and type: 2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series.
No. of lines: 4 (extra lines available on networked systems).
Auxiliary relays: Changeover fault relay (failsafe). 30V 1A max.
Open collector outputs: (OP1): Activates when the ECU is ringing; (OP2) Activates when there is an active accessible toilet alarm call; (OP3) Closes when the handset is off hook and remains active for 2 mins after it is replaced. 24V, 50mA max.
Other outputs: +24 V. Typically used to supply power to equipment connected to the ECU's open collector outputs (relays, etc).
Engineer (AL3) functions: Engineer mode and reset buttons (internal).
Indicators: 128 x 64 pixel LCD display; Disablement; System fault; PSU fault; General fault; Power on.
Controls: Handset; Scroll buttons; Hold; Call Accept; Function; Directory; Silence Buzzer.
Product dimensions (mm): 410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid).
Handset protrudes 80 mm beyond lid.
Construction & finish: Metal lid and base, RAL7035 grey texture.
IP Rating: IP20.
Weight: 3.1kg (without batteries).
Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.