Multisensor (Optical smoke & Heat) detector HEAD ONLY (Xpert card Style- )- LPCB APPROVED
The Context Plus Intelligent Multisensor Detector model 55000-885IMC contains an optical smoke sensor and a thermistor temperature sensor whose outputs are combined to give the final analogue value. The signals from the optical smoke sensing element and the temperature sensor are independent, and represent the smoke level and the air temperature respectively in the vicinity of the detector. The detector acts as an optical smoke but also senses air temperature. A large sudden change in temperature can cause an alarm without the presence of smoke, if sustained for 20 seconds.
- Processing algorithms in the multisensor incorporate drift compensation.
- Offers good response to both smouldering and flaming fires. The temperature sensitivity allows this multisensor to give a response to fast burning (flaming) fires, which is similar to that of an ionisation detector. The multisensor can therefore be used as an alternative to an ionisation detector.
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure.
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting.
- Alarm address for fast location of alarm.
- Patented XPERT Card addressing that provides simple, user friendly and accurate identification of detector location. This addressing card simplifies and speeds up installation and commissioning and eliminates addressing errors during maintenance and service.
- XP95 Communication Protocol.
- Easy installation.
- Elegant design.
- Operates using digital communication.
- Has a high immunity from corruption.