Break Glass, Yellow, surface mounting call point with hinged cover & “Extinguishant Release” text. Model: BF372 (MCP3A-Y000SG-14C)
- Certified to EN54 Part 11
- Ideal for use with the EP203/CON Automatic Extinguisher Panel.
- Supplied with a transparent hinged cover to prevent accidental operation.
- Includes a frangible glass element, test key and yellow back box (back box can be discarded for optional flush mounting).
- ‘Plug & Play’ installation concept.
- Labelled ‘Extinguishant Release’.
Approvals/certifications: Certified to EN54 Part 11.
Supply/operating voltage: 30Vdc max.
Product dimensions (mm): 93 W x 89 H x D 60mm (call point & back box). 28mm D without back box. Measurements exclude hinged cover dimensions.
Construction & finish: Yellow RAL1006. ABS. Glass element.
IP Rating: IP24D.
Weight: 184g (including back box).
Operating conditions/temperature: -10ºC to +55ºC.
Notes: Supplied with a protective hinged cover.