FP Range Conventional Fire Panel 1 Zone
1 Zone EFP fire panel Non Expandable complete with 2 x 1.2A/H Sealed Lead Acid batteries).
Designed to comply with BS5839-4, our FP 1-14 zone fire panels are supplied in robust metal enclosures with lift-off lids and heavy-duty base connections. Their broad compatibility with virtually all known conventional smoke and heat detectors and their ability to interpret a short circuit as a fire or fault makes them the perfect choice for a host of applications.
- Single Zone Conventional fire panel. One conventional Zone circuit.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors