FP Range Converntional Fire Panel 4 Zone Expandable to 6 zone
4 zone FP fire alarm panel Expandable to 6 zone – (Batteries not included ).
Designed to comply with BS5839-4, our FP 1-14 zone fire panels are supplied in robust metal enclosures with lift-off lids and heavy-duty base connections. Their broad compatibility with virtually all known conventional smoke and heat detectors and their ability to interpret a short circuit as a fire or fault make them the perfect choice for a host of applications.
- Four Zone Conventional fire panel Expandable to 6. Four conventional Zone circuit which can be expanded to 6 zone by adding the plug-in board FF387Z-2.
- Robust metal enclosure c/w lift off lid & heavy-duty base connections.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors.
- Ancillary connections for repeaters and other system add-ons including fault relay modules, fire relay modules, sounder delay relay modules, sounder extender kits, etc).