Green Handsfree EVC outstation, Green, Surface mounting
- The EVC302GS is an attractive Type B disabled refuge outstation for use with the Disabled Refuge System of Context Plus.
- Stylishly finished in tough, durable green steel.
- Suitable for use with SigTEL disabled refuge / emergency voice communication system of Context Plus.
- Allows anyone located in a disabled refuge area to communicate with a SigTEL Master Controller at the touch of a button (and vice versa).
- Offers true duplex speech.
- Features a ‘Push to Call or Answer’ button, a ‘Call in Progress’ LED, buzzer, microphone and loudspeaker.
- Includes connections for an optional induction loop system and a general-purpose open collector output that closes on activation of the unit.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS 5839-9 when correctly installed.
Approvals/certifications: Facilitates compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed.
Supply/operating voltage: 11V DC derived from a compatible SigTEL Master Controller (drops to 6 V DC when in use).
Quiescent current: 3mA
Activation current: 25mA (current draw when intercom is in use).
Open collector outputs: O/P +Ve & O/P –Ve (closes when outstation is active, typically used to trigger a third party CCTV camera, opto-isolated, normally open, max. 24 V DC, 3 mA).
Indicators: Red call in progress LED
Controls: External 'Push to Call or Answer' button (Off Hook); Internal Loudspeaker volume control; Engineer’s “On Hook” and “Off Hook” pins.
Expansion connections: AFILS +Ve & AFILS –Ve (typically connected to the line-level input of an optional induction loop amplifier): Off-Hook and -Ve (can be optionally connected to an NC951 accessible toilet alarm kit (see instructions for details).
Product dimensions (mm): 160 W x 240 H x 53 D mm.
Construction & finish: Green steel.
IP Rating: IP20.
Weight: 1.3 kg.
Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
Notes: Microphone frequency response 250 Hz to 5 kHz ±3 dB; Loudspeaker frequency response 250 Hz to 4 kHz ±3 dB; Audio output level: 0 dB (775 mV) balanced line.