Red Fire telephone EVC outstation c/w handset (key lockable)
- The EVC301RLK is an attractive Type A fire telephone outstation c/w telephone-style handset for use with the Sigtel Fire Telephone system of Context Plus.
- Supplied in a durable ‘lift key’ lockable red steel case.
- Ideal for use in fire telephone systems.
- Allows stewards and fire marshals to communicate with a SigTEL Master Controller (and vice versa).
- Facilitates reliable two-way communication in a fire emergency between a permanently manned control room and key points of a site.
- True duplex speech.
- Can be surface mounted using a T-BEZ302 bezel.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS 5839-9 when correctly installed.
Approvals/certifications: Facilitates compliance with BS5839-9 when correctly installed.
Supply/operating voltage: 11V DC derived from a compatible SigTEL Master Controller (drops to 6 V DC when in use).
Quiescent current: 1mA
Activation current: 25mA (current draw when handset is in use).
Open collector outputs: None.
Indicators: When the operator in the control room calls the outstation, a pulsed ringing tone sounds at the outstation.
Controls: Lift-key lock mechanism (a lift lock key must be issued by the person responsible for the system to all relevant personnel); Telephone-style handset (lift to answer or make a call).
Expansion connections: None.
Product dimensions (mm): 202 W x 278 H x 100 D mm.
Construction & finish: Red steel (RAL 3000).
IP Rating: IP20.
Weight: 3 kg.
Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
Notes: Microphone frequency response 250 Hz to 5 kHz ±3 dB; Loudspeaker frequency response 250 Hz to 4 kHz ±3 dB.