Loop powered Intelligent Base Mounted IR3 Flame detector- Fits on the XPERT base- LPCB Approved
The Intelligent Addressable Base Mounted IR3 Flame Detector of Context Plus is designed to protect all indoor areas, even in dirty or smoky conditions where open flaming fires may be expected. The detector has three IR sensors that respond to different IR wavelengths in order to discriminate between flames and spurious sources of radiation.
The Detector is sensitive to low-frequency, flickering infra-red radiation emitted by flames during combustion. Since it responds to flickering radiation, the Detector can operate even if the lens is contaminated by a layer of oil, dust water-vapour or ice. The Detector is set to respond to low-frequency radiation at 1−15Hz (0.75−2.7μm) in order to detect all flickering flames, including those invisible to the naked eye, e.g. those emitted by hydrogen fires.
- Loop powered, needs no external supply.
- A remote LED alarm indication may be connected to the flame detector.
- Protect all indoor areas, even in dirty or smoky conditions where open flaming fires may be expected.
- Responds to stationary flames with no flicker.
- Sensitive to low-frequency flickering IR radiation emitted by flames during combustion.
- Compact flame detector which fits Context Plus Xpert Card Bases.
- False alarms due to factors as flickering sunlight are avoided by a combination of filters and signal processing techniques.