Portable Fire Telephone Handset heavy duty (Replaces EVC301/HS)
- The EVC301/PH A portable fire telephone handset designed for use in conjunction with a series of EVC301/JP Jack Plates on the SigTEL emergency voice communication systems.
- Includes a flexible 1.5m coiled lead c/w a 1/4” jack plug.
- When plugged into an EVC301/JP Jack Plate the handset EVC301/PH will call the SigTEL master controller from where a two-way speech channel can be opened and instructions communicated.
- Multiple jack plates can be connected to a single SigTEL Master Controller line in stairwells, etc.
- Designed for use in regions where roaming handsets are required.
- Facilitates reliable two-way communication in an emergency between a permanently manned control room and key points of a site.
Approvals/certifications: Designed for use in regions where roaming handsets are required
Supply/operating voltage: 11V DC derived from a compatible SigTEL Master Controller (drops to 6 V DC when in use).
Quiescent current: 1mA
Activation current: 25mA (current draw when handset is in use).
Indicators: When the operator in the control room calls the outstation, a pulsed ringing tone sounds at the outstation.
Connections: 6.35mm jack plug.
Product dimensions (mm): 180 H x 55 W x 40 D mm.
IP Rating: IP20.
Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.