Sounder controller with Back Box & with built-in 20 devices isolator- 55000-852- LPCB APPROVED
The Context Plus Intelligent Addressable Sounder Control Unit with Isolator is used to control the operation of a zone of externally powered sounders, visual indicators and VADs and to report their status to Context Plus Addressable control panel.
The Context Plus Sounder Control Unit with Isolator allows the devices to be operated continuously or be pulsed, 1 second on, 1 second off. Devices may be operated individually or in groups and, whichever address mode has been applied, may be synchronised when in pulsed operation. An opto-coupled input is provided to monitor the state of the external power supply. The Sounder Control Unit with Isolator is fitted with a bi-directional short-circuit isolator and will be unaffected by loop short-circuits on either loop input or output.
- Supplied with a backbox for surface mounting.
- Three LEDs, one red and two yellow are visible through the front cover of the enclosure. The red one pulses or is illuminated continuously to indicate that the sounders are, respectively pulsed or switched on continuously. One yellow LED is illuminated whenever a fault has been detected. The other yellow LED is illuminated whenever the built-in isolator has sensed a short-circuit loop fault.
- Responds to its own individual address set with a 7-segment DIL switch.
- Responds both to a group address, set by means of a 4-segment DIL switch, and to a pulsed-mode synchronisation address which is embedded in the unit.
- In alarm conditions, more than one Sounder Control Unit with Isolator can be switched simultaneously.
- Allows sounders to be operated continuously or be pulsed; 1 second on, 1 second off.