System line terminator For terminating the EP203’s extinguishant release output to a gas release solenoid (max. 2 line terminators per system)
- An optional system expansion device for use with the EP203/CON three zone automatic extinguisher panel.
- Ideal for terminating the EP203/CON’s release output to a gas release solenoid or multiple metrons/igniting actuators.
- One EP214 terminator is required per solenoid.
- 2 x EP214 terminators per EP203/CON.
- Measures just 55m W x 55mm H x 22mm D.
Indicators: Active LED (illuminates red when the EP203's extinguishant output is active).
Connections: Solenoid/Metron (+Ve & -Ve); Panel (+Ve & -Ve); Next line term. (+Ve & -Ve). Max. cable size 1.5mm.
Product dimensions (mm): 55mm W x 55mm H x 22mm D.
Notes: For solenoids, the EP203’s extinguishant output can supply 1A for a max. duration of 5 minutes; For metrons, The EP203’s extinguishant output is capable of supplying 3A for 50 millseconds. See instructions for more detailed notes.