ZFP 16 Input output PCB (full size) – open collector outputs (15 cards mixed type can be connected on ABUS on the ZFP panel)
• The Context Plus Z14 is a 16-Way Input Output PCB designed to enhance the functionality of a ZFP addressable fire panel.
• Provides 16 monitored swich inputs/open collector outputs (dependent on wiring configuration used).
• Full size PCB can be scored in the middle to produce a half size 8 Input Output PCB.
• Programmable via the ZFP’s PC Tools.
• Polling, power and separate Input/Output Activated LED indicators.
• Up to 15 A-BUS Expansion PCBs can be connected to a ZFP Panel via its RS485 A-BUS network.
• Typically installed within the ZFP panel but can work up to 1 KM away for non-EN 54-2 functions.
Type: 16 monitored swich inputs/open collector outputs (dependent on wiring configuration used).
Indicators: Polling LED; Power LED; Input/Output Activated (x16).
Connections: A-BUS RS485 connections (B, A, 0) to main ZFP PCB; 24V supply input (from main ZFP PCB or external EN54-4 PSU); Comms and Power In/Out connections. 16 monitored switch inputs/open collector outputs (dependent on wiring configuration used).
Product dimensions: (mm) 80 W x 150 H x 30 D mm.
Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
Network specification: Dedicated A-BUS RS485 monitored radial circuit. 1KM max length. Up to 15 A-BUS PCBs per panel.
Notes: Inputs active when switched to GND (28mA current per active input); 100mA open collector output sink; Use Dipswitch SW1 to set the PCB's address – see main ZFP panel instructions for details.