ZFP 4 Relay PCB (half size)(15 cards mixed type can be connected on ABUS on the ZFP panel)
• The Z11 is a 4-Way Relay PCB designed to enhance the functionality of a Context Plus ZFP intelligent addressable fire panel to include 4 additional relay outputs.
• 4 x 1A 30V single pole contacts.
• Programmable via the ZFP’s PC Tools.
• Polling, power and separate Relay Activated LED indicators.
• Up to 15 A-BUS Expansion PCBs can be connected to a ZFP Panel via its RS485 A-BUS network.
• Typically installed within the ZFP panel but can work up to 1 KM away for non-EN 54-2 functions.
Type: Volt-free single pole changeover; 1A, 30Vdc (max.)
Indicators: Polling LED; Power LED; Relay Activated (x4).
Connections: A-BUS RS485 connections (B, A, 0) to main ZFP PCB; 24V supply input (from main ZFP PCB or external EN54-4 PSU); Comms and Power In/Out connections. 4 x NO/C/NC relay connections.
Product dimensions: (mm) 80 W x 70 H x 30 D mm.
Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
Network specification: Dedicated A-BUS RS485 monitored radial circuit. 1KM max length. Up to 15 A-BUS PCBs per panel.
Notes: Use Dipswitch SW1 to set the PCB's address – see main ZFP panel instructions for details.