ZFP RS485 Multipath network interface PCB
• The Context Plus ZHN allows the interconnection of up to 64 Context Plus ZFP Main Panels (any mix) and up to 64 ZFP Compact Controllers over a two-wire RS485 ring-wired, multi-path, fault-tolerant ‘Hi-Net’ network.
• One ZHN required per ZFP Main Panel (ZFP Compact Controllers model ZREP1S include a ZHN PCB as standard).
• RS485 Protocol.
• Max. cable length between nodes = 1KM
• Max. cable length of entire network = 128KM
• For retrofits, multiple ZHNs can be wired in a non-fault tolerant, single-path network configuration (Max. 8 nodes; Max length of entire network must not exceed 1KM).
Indicators: Network Status LEDs.
Connections: From node to node, connect A (IN) to A (OUT), B (IN) to B (OUT) and C (IN) to C (OUT). Terminals A and B are for data comms and terminal C is for earth screens.
Network specification: Multi-path, fault-tolerant RS485. Max. 126 network nodes (up to 64 ZFP mains & 64 Compact Controllers); Max. cable length of network: 128km; Max. cable length between nodes: 1km. For standard non-fault tolerant network specs see main instructions.
Notes: Each node requires a unique ID number (1-126) which is set via Dip switch (SW1)
on the ZHN PCB.