ZFP HiNET Repeater panel Multipath Network (includes network interface PCB) Surface mount- Requires a Separate PSU
- The Context Plus ZREP1S is an intelligent addressable ZFP network device that can be used as a traditional but compact repeater panel with added functionality.
- Includes a Z41 Touchscreen Control Module and ZHN ‘Hi-Net’ multi-path fault-tolerant network PCB.
- Housed in a stylish surface mounting plastic enclosure measuring just 214mm x 178mm x 70mm.
- Can be used to an enhance a building’s reception area and access points (locate your main ZFP panels out of sight and let our ZFP Compact Controllers add a touch of class to your surroundings).
- Full Access Level 2 functionality (silence, disable, reset, etc).
- Requires a separate EN54-4 boxed PSU such as our BF360-24 1A 24V boxed PSU.
- Up to 64 Compact Controllers can be connected to a ZFP network (each controller classed as 1 network node).
Power requirements: Requires a separate EN54-4 PSU such as our BF360-24 1.5A 24V boxed PSU.Indicators : Full-colour 480 x 272 pixel touchscreen; 16 LEDS (11 reserved for mandatory EN54 indicators).
Controls : Interactive touchscreen with menu sensitive buttons; 1 x keyswitch allowing direct access to Access Level 2. Keyswitch requires S-KEY fire panel key.
Product dimensions: (mm) 214 W x 178 H x 70 D mm. Surface mounting.
Construction & finish: Plastic detachable lid and back box. RAL7035.
IP Rating: IP41.
Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.
Notes: Up to 64 ZFP Compact Controllers can be connected to a ZFP 'Hi-Net' Network. See Instructions for further details.