The Mini Switch Monitor is an interface within an entirely new housing. This allows the unit to be fitted onto a standard 35mm DIN-Rail (using a twist-click motion) or mounted within an enclosure, for example a manual call point. It is designed to monitor the state of one or more single pole, volt-free contacts connected on a single pair of cables and to report the status to the Context Plus Addressable fire panel. The Context Plus Mini Switch Monitor is loop powered.
- Miniature size, designed to fit into equipment with limited space.
- Features a 20I short–circuit isolator as standard
- Can be used as an interrupt or non-interrupt device. The interrupt feature (selected via the DIL Switch) means the monitor can be used where a priority response is required, in particular for monitoring an individual or a zone of conventional manual call points
- Provides “normal”, “fault”, “pre-alarm” and “alarm” states to the Context Plus Addressable fire panel.
- The unit has three status LEDs, one red, one green and one yellow. The red LED is switched by the Addressable fire panel and illuminates in the event of an alarm condition being detected. The green LED means that the device is polled. The yellow LED can either mean a short-circuit on loop-wiring (constant) or a fault on the monitored circuit (pulsing).
- Has provision for a remote LED which is switched by the Addressable fire panel.