Wall Mounted Jack Plate
• The EVC301/JP is a single gang jack plate designed for use in conjunction with an EVC301/PH portable fire telephone handset on the SigTEL fire telephone system and on the emergency voice communication system of Context Plus.
• Can be mounted on 25mm UK flush or surface single gang back box.
• When the handset EVC301/PH is plugged into the Jack Plate EVC301/JP it will call the SigTEL master controller from where a two-way speech channel can be opened and instructions communicated.
• Multiple jack plates can be connected to a single SigTEL Master Controller line in stairwells, etc.
• Facilitates reliable two-way communication in an emergency between a permanently manned control room and key points of a site.
Approvals/certifications: Designed for use in regions where roaming handsets are required
Supply/operating voltage: 11V DC derived from a compatible SigTEL Master Controller (drops to 6 V DC when in use).
Quiescent current: 1mA
Activation current: 25mA (current draw when handset is in use).
Indicators: When the operator in the control room calls the outstation, a pulsed ringing tone sounds at the outstation.
Connections: 6.35mm jack socket.
Product dimensions (mm): 85 W x 85 H x 30 D mm (Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box).
Construction & finish: Plastic.
IP Rating: IP20.
Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.