XFP Networkable repeater panel, 32 zones, code/keyswitch entry, c/w psu and network repeater card, metal enclosure-
- XFP501/X/CON Main panel and the Context Plus XFP 2 Loop 32 Zone model XFP502/X/CON Main panel at remote parts of a site (e.g. all potential fire service entrances).
- Offers all of the functions and controls of an XFP Main panel (access levels 1, 2 and 3).
- Includes an on-board fault relay.
- Requires its own dedicated Mains power and battery back-up supply.
- A maximum of eight XFP510-32/CON Repeaters can be connected to one non-networked XFP Main panel.
- Communication between the XFP Main panel and Repeater requires an AFP711 network driver card (fitted as standard in all XFP510-32/CON repeaters, available as an optional extra on Main XFP 1 loop 32 zone model XFP501/X/CON and the Main XFP 2 Loop 32 Zone model XFP502/X/CON).
- Repeater network is non-redundant and wired in 1.5 mm2 two-core screened fire resistant cable. Network length must not exceed 500 metres.
Protocol/compatibility Compatible with Context Plus XFP 1 loop 32 zone model XFP501/X/CON Main panel
and the Context Plus XFP 2 Loop 32 Zone model XFP502/X/CON main panel.
Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz.
Mains rated current 680mA maximum.
Internal power supply 27Vdc nominal.
Total output current limited to 3A @ 230Vac (Imax.A 250mA; Imin. 70mA).
Quiescent current TBC.
Max battery size and type 2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series.
Auxiliary relays Fault (Failsafe; Capable of switching 1A @ 30V DC;
Must not be used for switching Mains voltages).
PC connection None.
Indicators 2 line x 40 character backlit display; 32 Zonal LEDs, General Fire;
Energised; Pre-Alarm; Remote Output Activated;
Remote Output Disabled; Accessed; Disablement; Test; Silenced;
General Fault; System Fault.
Expansion connections On board AFP711 network driver card facilitates the connection of
additional XFP Repeaters.
Product dimensions (mm) 410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid).
Construction & finish Metal.
IP Rating TBC.
Weight 4.5kg (no batteries).
Operating conditions/temperature -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.
Network specification Max. no. of Repeaters per Main XFP: 8 (any mix);
Max. total length of Repeater network: 500m;
Cabling requirements: 1.5mm2 two core screened fire resistant.
Network is non-redundant.